Tennessee Division of Substance Abuse Services (DSAS) Online Training System
Welcome to the Tennessee Division of Substance Abuse Services (DSAS) Online Training System. This website serves as a prevention training resource to provide easily accessible, consistent information to substance abuse prevention professionals throughout the State of Tennessee.
ICRC Prevention Specialist Exam Preparation Course
The guidebook to the certification exam and the ten online training sessions has been developed by EMT Associates, Inc. under contract with the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services.
The purpose of these instructional materials is to strengthen the Tennessee substance abuse prevention workforce by supporting preparation for successfully taking the IC&RC Prevention Specialists Exam.
For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Here are the steps:
- Click the "Create a New Account" link.
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you can now log-in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- Click the enroll button. This will "enroll" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course.
If you need assistance, contact support.